its been few months i am developing with action script 3. this post will document my current information about flash development process and future plans.
- IDE. Flash Develop. from last three months. ( currently using this, port for mac is in progress, and i love this.)
- Eclipse can be used with AXDT / FDT / FLEX SDK ( seems logical for linux users )
- Flash Builder or standalone FDT can be used as well ( windows / mac possible approaches)
- if you are dealing with colors (technically), it is must, can't just force, how cool and amazing this is. how much time it saved, while working on brightoPaints Project.
- CAURINA TRANSITIONS
- an extremely useful tweening engine / framework for as3 work. i have used it offcourse, in more than 1 project. too good
- BOX 2D
- obvious choice for 2d physics engine in flash. now a days working on this (python port is also available)
- most probably, will be my obvious choice, if needed to do 3d in flash.
- SOUND STEP BASE UI
- GUI Layout framework, i m hoping to use in upcoming flash IDE project.
- modern / future version of MVC implementation (advance level). Hopefully i'll use it. currently hard ( out of scope )
- classical / current version of MVC implementation for as3. (python port is also available)
Reference 1 , Reference 2
Lastly, some extremely cool flash dev relevant websites, which i visit quite often and i m huge huge fan of these genius guys. Thanks for inspiring me.